Saturday, October 13, 2007

Havent been up to much, working mids this week and as i sso often the case I have been challanged to get enough sleep !

Sunday I did my 16K loop , 1:36 ! Not to bad but it was a warm day , 23C with high humidity. Heat wasnt a huge factor but it was 10 minutes slower then runnign at 16C .

Thursday I did an easy 10K on the treadmill , 52:00 ! The night before that I lifted weights.

I was going to run overnight but I was too tired. Sometimes its allot better to lay off when you don't feel up to it!

Will get another treadmill run in this evening. I find it to be a we bit on the boring side hitting the treadmill bit I am sure that as the weather gets colder I will be more motivated to run indoors !

Still thinking about doing a 6 hour race in a couple of weeks. Sometimes I think I am up to it , sometimes I know I am not up to it ,,, how fickle ! I am not going to commit for another week or so , see how it goes.

Ron.

No comments: