Monday, May 23, 2011

The taper begins ...

4 days until Sulphur , after a busy weekend taking apart the deck and pool putting in a new liner and then reassembling as well as squeeze a 4 hour trail run in its time to take a break. If I was running "Race" I would be a little freaked put about not running this week but this is more about distance not time! Time is a factor, I have to keep moving but I have to do it slowly, a walk won't do , running will burn me out its going to somewhere in between better described as a Shuffle! I am not nervous about my first 100 mile attempt but I keep on thinking about my strategy , food, clothing and a million other tiny things. Took Friday off to prepare...I will probably need it.

3 comments:

Anne said...

lol..Put time in for a nap.

Doonst! said...

Shuffle all night long!

chris mcpeake said...

cya out there
dont worry it only hurts for 24-30 hours then its over
lol