Thursday, March 22, 2012

Same as yesterday

Another 5K at a 4:30 pace done. It was a bit cooler and felt a little more natural yet! I still am having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of holding that pace as long as I can on Sunday. First 10K is a given at the 4:30 pace , next 10K is a I think I can and should be doable the final 10K is no mans land ...I really don't know what if or what not. I don't expect to blow up and do the death march. If I do fall off pace I will probably just gradually slow down.

A = 2:15 or less
B = 2:23:17 or less ( one and only ATB result )
C = 2:30
F = anything over 2:30

Realistically I think somewhere around 2:20 is do able , 2:15 is a stretch and 2:30 is a given

Guess I will just have to wait and see...thinking this one way too much!

1 comment:

Doonst! said...

Best of luck Ron! That is a bold and righteous goal!