Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Last day of July 2017

 It was a super Summer day and I was off today!   Head to the back logging a 4.8 Ker in the heat...not all that warm just we haven't had much " Sumner" weather.     Grabbed a few Beers  for the Hammock afterwards and made myself super comfortable in the Cedar Forest after the Run.   The air was fragrant with the sweet smell of hot Cedar Trees.   There were Cumulus Nimbus Clouds and I watched a Thunder Storm form and move to the South.   The music sounds the best in the Forest ,  I have a solar powered audio system ,  a small sub and  two speakers.  I add a third speaker centered 6 feet behind the sub that adds and interesting depth to the music.   There is enough volume and a tiny bit of thump to satisfy it just sounds simply amazing.  Finished the Run/Hammock time jumping in the pool before dinner then it was off to bed to prepare for my night shift.

No comments: